Terms & Conditions
PLEASE READ THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS CAREFULLY BEFORE USING THIS SITE
TERMS OF WEBSITE USE
Whether as a guest or a registered user. Use of our site includes accessing, browsing, or registering to use our site.
We recommend that you print a copy of this for future reference.
INFORMATION ABOUT US
This is a site operated by AJ18 Ltd Trading as Minsky’s Showbar (“We”). We are registered in England and Wales under company number 11183161 and have our registered office
at 42. Charles Street, Cardiff. CF10 2GE.
We are a private limited company No: 11183161.
CHANGES TO THESE TERMS
Please check this page from time to time to take notice of any changes we made, as they are binding on you.
CHANGES TO OUR SITE
We may update our site from time to time, and may change the content at any time.
However, please note that any of the content on our site may be out of date at any given time, and we are under no obligation to update it.
We do not guarantee that our site, or any content on it, will be free from errors or omissions.
ACCESSING OUR SITE
Our site is made available free of charge.
We do not guarantee that our site, or any content on it, will always be available or be uninterrupted. Access to our site is permitted on a temporary basis.
We may suspend, withdraw, discontinue or change all or any part of our site without notice.
We will not be liable to you if for any reason our site is unavailable at any time or for any period.
You are responsible for making all arrangements necessary for you to have access to our site.
applicable terms and conditions, and that they comply with them.
Our site is directed to people residing in the United Kingdom. We do not represent that content available on or through our site is appropriate or available in other locations.
We may limit the availability of our site or any service or product described on our site to any person or geographic area at any time. If you choose to access our site from outside
the United Kingdom, you do so at your own risk.
YOUR ACCOUNT AND PASSWORD
If you choose, or you are provided with, a user identification code, password or any other piece of information as part of our security procedures, you must treat such information
as confidential. You must not disclose it to any third party.
We have the right to disable any user identification code or password, whether chosen by you or allocated by us, at any time, if in our reasonable opinion you have failed to comply
If you know or suspect that anyone other than you knows your user identification code or password, you must promptly notify us at email@example.com.
INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS
We are the owner or the licensee of all intellectual property rights in our site, and in the material published on it. Those works are protected by copyright laws and treaties around
the world. All such rights are reserved.
You may print off one copy, and may download extracts, of any page(s) from our site for your personal use and you may draw the attention of others within your organisation to
content posted on our site.
You must not modify the paper or digital copies of any materials you have printed off or downloaded in any way, and you must not use any illustrations, photographs, video or audio
sequences or any graphics separately from any accompanying text.
Our status (and that of any identified contributors) as the authors of content on our site must always be acknowledged.
You must not use any part of the content on our site for commercial purposes without obtaining a licence to do so from us or our licensors.
any copies of the materials you have made.
NO RELIANCE ON INFORMATION
The content on our site is provided for general information only. It is not intended to amount to advice on which you should rely. You must obtain professional or specialist advice
before taking, or refraining from, any action on the basis of the content on our site.
Although we make reasonable efforts to update the information on our site, we make no representations, warranties or guarantees, whether express or implied, that the content on
our site is accurate, complete or up-to-date.
LIMITATION OF OUR LIABILITY
that cannot be excluded or limited by English law.
To the extent permitted by law, we exclude all conditions, warranties, representations or other terms which may apply to our site or any content on it, whether express or implied.
We will not be liable to any user for any loss or damage, whether in contract, tort (including negligence), breach of statutory duty, or otherwise, even if foreseeable, arising under
or in connection with:
- use of, or inability to use, our site; or
- use of or reliance on any content displayed on our site.
If you are a business user, please note that in particular, we will not be liable for:
- loss of profits, sales, business, or revenue;
- business interruption;
- loss of anticipated savings;
- loss of business opportunity, goodwill or reputation; or
- any indirect or consequential loss or damage.
If you are a consumer user, please note that we only provide our site for domestic and private use. You agree not to use our site for any commercial or business purposes, and we
have no liability to you for any loss of profit, loss of business, business interruption, or loss of business opportunity.
We will not be liable for any loss or damage caused by a virus, distributed denial-of-service attack, or other technologically harmful material that may infect your computer equipment,
computer programs, data or other proprietary material due to your use of our site or to your downloading of any content on it, or on any website linked to it.
We assume no responsibility for the content of websites linked on our site. Such links should not be interpreted as endorsement by us of those linked websites. We will not be liable for
any loss or damage that may arise from your use of them.
Different limitations and exclusions of liability will apply to liability arising as a result of the supply of any booking services to you, which will be set out in our Terms and Conditions of Booking.
Terms & Conditions
- Minsky’s Showbar will allocate seating on the day of arrival.
- Minsky’s Showbar does not guarantee a view of the stage from any seating. Therefore seating is offered as reserved seating only on all seated packages.
- Reserved seating is held until 9:30pm only on the night of show.
Our shows are subject to change at any time without any prior warning,
Minsky’s Kitchen will no longer be available after 1st March 2020
and none of the packages contain a food option
Minsky’s food service is subject to availability on the night of the event all food packages must be pre-ordered and ordered at least 7 days before your arrival at the venue.
Food Allergies and Intolerance
Please contact a member of staff about the ingredients of your meal before making an order
Please Note we are unable to cater for all allergies as some of our product may contain traces of nuts
- Minsky’s Showbar Send out a pdf receipt for each booking this need to be printed as it comes with a QR code with the information on your booking.
- Prepaid tickets & packages are sold on a non-refundable basis.
All package’s are subject to availability on the night, Our Butler/drag waiter service & food are both subject to availability and packages are subject to change at anytime without prior notice.
Drink Packages are only available to our Silver and Gold Packages Pre-booked in advance and are not available on the night.
Spirits include Gordon’s Original Gin or Smirnoff Vodka 70cl
Mixers included ( Jugs of Pepsi, Pepsi Max, Lemonade, Tonic Water, Energy,
- Minsky’s Showbar is a licensed premises with a minimum age of admission of 18 years old.
- Minsky’s Showbar operates a ‘Think25’ policy. Anyone appearing to be under the age of 25 will be required to provide valid photographic ID when requested to do so.
- Minsky’s Showbar reserves the right to refuse admission regardless of whether a ticket has been purchased in advance.
- A valid receipt is required at the time of entry. The customer agrees that all guests in the party are present at the time of entry.
- CCTV is in operation at all times for the security & safety of everyone.
- Minsky’s Showbar door security reserves the right to stop search anyone wanting to enter the premises.
- All tickets are non-refundable.
- Minsky’s Showbar will offer to transfer tickets to another show date in the event of non-attendance. subject to a maximum of 12 months This is subject to availability.
Our Butler service is provided by a 3rd party and is only available subject to availability on the evening of the event.
Management reserve the right to remove butler or drag service if it feels that the service is being harassed or abused.
- The club’s management reserves the right to refuse admission. If you’re old enough, look the part and act the right way then you’ll be welcomed to the club.
- The Minsky’s Team encourages people drink responsibly, so we reserve the right to refuse admission or service to customers who are, or appear to be, intoxicated.